Binus University is a higher education institution, the historical path of which began with a course called "Course of the modern computer" in 1974. Due to the high demand and rapid development, on July 1, 1981, the course "Modern Computers" was transformed into the Computer and Technical Academy with the specialty "Management in The Field of Informatics" as the first direction of study. After several years of hard work, Bina Nusantara University was officially registered and established on August 8, 1996.
Meals in the university's canteens will cost 7,000-10,000 rupees (€75-115). In the food court of the Aggrek campus, the cost of meals starts at 6,000 rupees (€68).
The university conducts mass developmental trainings, seminars and lectures of various directions: psychological, economic, etc.
All students of the university have a BINUSIAN Card - the identity card of the student. It is used when entering the university, seminars and lectures off-campus + gives discounts in some partner stores in Jakarta.
Training begins on September 10 and is held in semesters: autumn and spring.
For foreigners entering programs of any level, you will additionally need to provide:
The entrance fee must be paid to all applicants after submitting the application.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.