Hong Kaen University is a Thai institution of higher education and provides quality education services. Khon Kaen University (KKU) began its academic activities in 1966. The university urban campus is located within the city of Khon Kaen.
The national academic rating of the country puts Hon Kaen University in sixth place in the leading ten of the most prestigious universities in Thailand. Khon Kaen University’s worldwide recognition is based on an expert assessment that allows the university to be among the top 5 percent of elite educational institutions. Such rating values allow employers to respect the KKU diploma. Therefore, graduates of the university are always waiting for a decent job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Khon Kaen University has an impressive size. 35,000 students can receive education in his classrooms at the same time. The admission committee receives applications from representatives of foreign powers. As a result, 2 percent of all students are foreign nationals. The teaching staff consists of 2,000 specialists. Most of which came from prestigious educational institutions of the world. Students, in the learning process, have the opportunity to participate in the international exchange process. All details can be clarified in social networks, revealing the nuances of student life KKU.
A powerful library complex comes to the aid of a student when studying disciplines on his own. Hostel with comfortable living conditions are provided to all comers.
Separately, we focus on the university's connections with such academic networks as ASAIHL, AUAP and AUSTRIA SOUTH EAST ASIA UNIVERSITY NETWORK.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.