Kazakh National Medical University Asfendiyarov is the highest public educational institution in Kazakhstan.
The teaching staff of the university includes 2500 qualified specialists.
The university provides students with the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs.
There are only 7 schools and faculties at the university:
Each school has a further division into departments.
Students are given the opportunity to live in a student dormitory from the university.
The cost of living and meals is approximately $ 260-550 per month, depending on the living conditions and the choice of products.
The university has its own library, the university auditoriums have modern equipment.
The academic year at the university is divided into trimesters.
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary general education (for undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (master's program). In addition, it is required to pass the entrance exam in a foreign language: English, French or German (or provide a certificate of knowledge of a foreign language, if available) + you must pass exams in specialized subjects.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.