The Jagiellonian University in Krakow is one of the oldest in Europe: it has worldwide recognition, so after receiving a diploma from this university, you can start your career in large companies and prestigious organizations. The university employs over 3 thousand teachers, including professors and academicians.
The choice of faculties is quite wide: the most popular is medical, in second place is the faculty of law and administration, the chemical and biological faculties. The university offers international exchange programs, is part of the International Research Universities Network, Atomium Culture, European University Association, Utrecht Network, Coimbra Group.
Great emphasis is placed on research in the field of medicine and pharmacology: studying at the master's programs, you can pay more attention to research. The number of foreign students is more than 2000, they are representatives of dozens of countries. Scholarship payments and grants are available for talented children.
The completion of the course allows you to start a successful career in the chosen field: employers around the world are happy to hire graduates of the Jagiellonian University.
Postgraduate studies are mainly related to scientific activities and research, participation in conferences, and the development of important projects.
The campus of the university is quite large, it has a hostel with modern comfortable conditions. If there are not enough places in it, the student will have to spend monthly from 150 € on renting a room or apartment. You can eat at the university in a cozy cafe, which always offers delicious and affordable dishes.
Students unite in interest groups, spend leisure time together, organize competitions and performances, make useful contacts with representatives of other countries. In your free time you can stroll around Krakow, see interesting historical and cultural attractions.
The Jagiellonian University in Krakow has a number of laboratories and research centers, a large library, computer classes, and sports facilities. Each office has high-quality equipment that meets modern requirements.
At the Jagiellonian University, the academic year is divided into 2 equal parts, after each - an examination session. Additional costs range from 200 € per month: for food, communication, transportation.
It is not difficult for foreign students to enter a university: on average, there are only 2 applicants for 1st place - given the prestige of the university, this is a small competition. Admission is based on the results of entrance exams; some faculties need a motivation letter or a personal interview with members of the selection committee.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.