Islamia University Bahawalpur
Description of Islamia University Bahawalpur
Islamia University Bahawalpur (abbreviated as IUB ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1975 in Pakistan. Currently, the IUB University with its main building and dormitory is located on the campus of Bahawalnagar.
This University is a medium-sized institution that can accommodate approximately 15,000 people at a time. At the same time, a special admission committee of the institution accepts applications from both local youth and visitors from all over the globe under the same conditions. The teaching staff of this university is a team of more than 600 teachers of the highest category. The institution itself, as time shows, takes an active part in various international student and teaching exchange programs with various educational institutions all over the globe. The university itself is widely presented in all sorts of social networks. Among other things, the university has its own official website.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Islamia University Bahawalpur
We are talking about the university, which occupies the highest position in the top 10 universities in Pakistan.
Facilities and equipment at Islamia University Bahawalpur
At the disposal of a large personal library University. In addition, the university provides all students with an excellent opportunity to live on the campus in a dormitory. The university itself is famous for its activity in groups and scientific associations, such as: Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and others.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students at this university, each applicant undertakes to submit the required documents, report on progress and successfully cope with entrance exams. According to official statistics, the competition at the university is average, because there are 90 places per 100 applicants.
Tuition at Islamia University Bahawalpur
Islamia University Bahawalpur is one of the institutions of higher education, where each academic year is traditionally divided into two regular semesters. Taking into account the simple fact that the university itself is considered a state, students are always entitled to rely on financial assistance in the form of scholarships for academic success on the part of the university.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Islamia University Bahawalpur
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.