Ionian University (IU) was founded in 1984 and is the highest public educational institution in Greece. The university is among the top 20 best universities in the country and is a member of the elite association of universities European University Association (EUA).
IU training programs are implemented in the following faculties:
IU educational programs are presented in the following areas:
IU provides a certain number of students with dormitory and meals in accordance with the requirements established by the educational institution and its annual budget.
In 2019, the first Ionian Contemporary Animation Festival ICONA 2019 was organized: the purpose of the festival is to present the best of the field of animation from around the world. The event is aimed at preserving and developing the cultural heritage of animated films, contributes to the creation of new films, creates the basis for potential international co-productions and promotes dialogue between professionals, filmmakers and the public.
The university is located within the small city of Greece - Kerkyra. The material and technical base of the educational institution includes:
The academic year at the university is divided into two semesters (winter and spring). The program begins on September 1 and ends on August 31 of the following year.
Cost of living in Kerkyra = 338 € -721 € / month.
To enter the university, you must provide a document on education and pass the entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.