Institute of Public Administration New Delhi
Description of Institute of Public Administration New Delhi
- Established: 1954
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Language of instruction: Hindi, English
- Type: private.
The Indian Institute of public administration was founded in 1954 with the aim of training personnel in public administration.
The main tasks of the university:
- Collaboration with other organizations and educational institutions to promote public administration
- Creation of regional branches of the university
- Maintaining and expanding the library and information services to facilitate the learning process
- Creation of conditions for scientific activity
- Publication and dissemination of scientific works of students and faculty
- Conducting training courses, conferences, open lectures.
The university consists of 23 regional and 44 local branches. IIPA is the founder of the Eastern Regional Public Administration Organization (EROPA). A large role is given to international cooperation with the Korean State Institute, French educational institutions, the Government of Mauritius, the Government of Argentina, the Training Center for Public Administration of Bangladesh (BPATC), the Party School of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, and the People’s Society. At the moment, the university has taken a course to improve relations with Vietnam and the University of Potsdam in Germany.
By the forces of students and teaching staff, periodicals are issued:
- Indian Journal of Public Administration
- Public Administration Documentation
- IIPA Newsletter.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institute of Public Administration New Delhi
Accommodation, meals, prices
Dormitory places are provided to all students in need. The hostel is located on campus, there is also a student canteen.
- The opportunity to get to work in government after graduation
- Small student groups
- One of India's most extensive research programs
- Multinational setting
- Internship in leading companies and government agencies
- Regular trainings, seminars and lectures on members of the government
- Full support of foreign students at all stages of training.
Facilities and equipment at Institute of Public Administration New Delhi
The campus is equipped with the latest computer technology, which is available to students freely. Conference rooms and auditoriums with a capacity of up to 500 people, reading rooms and self-study rooms - all this functions to realize the goals of training.
One of the main resources of the university is a library, the fund of which is united by an electronic catalog and contains more than 100 thousand items. In addition, students gain access to the repositories of partner universities, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
On the basis of the university there are:
- Center for Economic Analysis and Financial Management
- Management Database and Information Center
- Center for Human Resource Development and Behavioral Research
- Center for Etiquette and Public Relations
- Center for Global Warming and the Environment
- Demand Study Center
- Learning Center at ICT and e-Governance
- Center for Urban Studies
- Center for Management Studies and State Enterprises
- Center for Social Security and Administration of Justice
- Center for Public Policy, Planning and Development
- Center for Agricultural Development Administration.
Admission dates and extra charges
You can start training at any time of the year after applying for university approval and choosing a study program.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Most programs are available for training only for active employees of ministries, officials, armed forces, governments, and government agencies. Some programs require a leading post or degree. For admission, you must submit an application, wait for its approval and call to the university.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Institute of Public Administration New Delhi
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.