The Indian Institute of public administration was founded in 1954 with the aim of training personnel in public administration.
The main tasks of the university:
The university consists of 23 regional and 44 local branches. IIPA is the founder of the Eastern Regional Public Administration Organization (EROPA). A large role is given to international cooperation with the Korean State Institute, French educational institutions, the Government of Mauritius, the Government of Argentina, the Training Center for Public Administration of Bangladesh (BPATC), the Party School of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, and the People’s Society. At the moment, the university has taken a course to improve relations with Vietnam and the University of Potsdam in Germany.
By the forces of students and teaching staff, periodicals are issued:
Currently, more than 50 training programs are available, each of which lasts from 1 day to a month.
Dormitory places are provided to all students in need. The hostel is located on campus, there is also a student canteen.
The campus is equipped with the latest computer technology, which is available to students freely. Conference rooms and auditoriums with a capacity of up to 500 people, reading rooms and self-study rooms - all this functions to realize the goals of training.
One of the main resources of the university is a library, the fund of which is united by an electronic catalog and contains more than 100 thousand items. In addition, students gain access to the repositories of partner universities, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
On the basis of the university there are:
You can start training at any time of the year after applying for university approval and choosing a study program.
Most programs are available for training only for active employees of ministries, officials, armed forces, governments, and government agencies. Some programs require a leading post or degree. For admission, you must submit an application, wait for its approval and call to the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.