Hunan University of Technology
Description of Hunan University of Technology
Hunan University of Technology (湖南 工 业大学) is an educational institution of higher education in the people's republic of China, which has been conducting active research and academic activities since the distant 1979. The university building is located in Zhuzhou city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hunan University of Technology
This higher educational institution is in the TOP universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Hunan University of Technology
The university teaches students in the best learning environment. Access to a large scientific library is open. Also on the campus there is access to:
- All hostels;
- Modern sports grounds and facilities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hunan University of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.