Hunan Normal University (abbreviated HNU) is a higher public educational institution in the PRC, whose history dates back to 1938. The main building is located in Changsha.
Of course, we are talking about the dream of a huge number of not only Chinese youth, but also young people from different countries around the world. After all, HNU is one of the best in China - in the top 70 in the country, the top 5 percent worldwide.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution, because here about 34,000 students take a course every year. In parallel with local students, visitors from all over the world can apply for places at the university.
At the disposal of teachers and students a large university library. There is a hostel, and the development of sports infrastructure near the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.