Hunan Normal University
Description of Hunan Normal University
Hunan Normal University (abbreviated HNU) is a higher public educational institution in the PRC, whose history dates back to 1938. The main building is located in Changsha.
Of course, we are talking about the dream of a huge number of not only Chinese youth, but also young people from different countries around the world. After all, HNU is one of the best in China - in the top 70 in the country, the top 5 percent worldwide.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hunan Normal University
Facilities and equipment at Hunan Normal University
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution, because here about 34,000 students take a course every year. In parallel with local students, visitors from all over the world can apply for places at the university.
At the disposal of teachers and students a large university library. There is a hostel, and the development of sports infrastructure near the university.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Taking into account the simple fact that the university is a state one, all students can count on financial assistance in the form of scholarships for good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hunan Normal University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.