The Hong Kong Science and Technology University is periodically headed by QS Asian University Rankings. Located in Hong Kong, which after joining the People's Republic of China was renamed Hong Kong. On the world arena, the university is considered one of the most prestigious in the field of obtaining technical education. In the ranking of QS TOP-50, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is on an honorable second place. It is difficult to find a more qualified educational institution in terms of the level of students' preparation.
To answer the question posed, it is necessary to list all the advantages of the Chinese educational institution.
To enter such a prestigious university - documents should be submitted online in the university's website (in English). Application deadline: the last decade of December - the beginning of January.
What documents are required for a Russian.
The enrollment in HKUS & T is based on the results of standardized tests of SAT Reasoning Test and SAT Subject Tests. Separately evaluated language tests. After enrolling in the chosen faculty, you need to mail copies of documents certified by a notary.
The huge library of the higher educational institution is also a structural element of all the academic libraries of the city. The highlight of the library, in addition to the necessary scientific and preparatory literature, is a unique collection of Chinese geographical maps 500 years ago.
The second fact is architectural. All buildings of the university are interconnected by balconies, from which a fabulous view of the South China Sea opens.
|Cost of living||$ 1,197-2,129 USD / month.|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.