At the Hong Kong City University - the status of an elite Asian higher education institution. At the same time, he takes a leading position on academic and scientific indicators not only in Asia, but throughout the world. The most demanded specialties are the humanities, economic disciplines, medicine and engineering studies. City University of Hong Kong (CUHK) has a well-defined mission based on ensuring that the student receives such knowledge that will enable him not only to earn money, but also to contribute to the development of his country while preserving the moral values imparted in the university. The educational institution has its own motto, which fully sums up its philosophy - to serve the country, people and debt.
CUHK was able to grow from a simple medical college to an educational giant. Of all the scientific centers, it is necessary to single out unique institutions for studying agricultural problems and marine applied science. Also, the university is proud of the museum of bronze crosses, which came here from the northern provinces of the country.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
Any entrant is concerned with the issue of not only the quality of education, but also the possibility of rest and leisure. What is offered in the walls of Hong Kong City University for students' leisure:
Consider the main advantages that motivate students to get into the walls of this institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.