Guangzhou University is a higher education institution in China offering a wide range of study programs: art, science, engineering, history, literature, philosophy, law, and so on. The educational process is based on updating knowledge, which allows graduates to find a good job in the coming months after receiving a diploma.
The university is located on the territory of a large campus and has excellent infrastructure. The university collaborates with more than 200 foreign universities on exchange programs. On the basis of the educational institution, research centers are opened in which teachers and senior students work.
The most popular are programs related to business, economics, tourism, construction and chemical engineering.
Students can live in a modern hostel, where there is everything necessary for a good rest and preparation for classes. There is also the option of renting a separate apartment: on the outskirts of the city it will cost $ 300 per month or more, in the city center - from $ 535 per month.
Food in China is one of the cheapest in the world: you can always have lunch in student cafes - it will cost $ 4-5 a day to eat.
The university offers participation in dozens of creative groups: there is even a professional corpse of actors, dancers and singers. Extracurricular activities are aimed at developing students' talents, their personal qualities.
Guangzhou is a large city located near other administrative centers: on weekends you can go on excursions to fascinating sights, get acquainted with the history and culture of the region and China.
University equipment will please every student: on the campus there are 40 modern laboratories, a huge library with 2.7 million books, computer classes, and equipment that meets international standards in each classroom. There is also a sports complex with several halls and venues - students can keep fit.
At Guangzhou University, the academic year is divided into semesters. Additional costs associated with transport, mobile communications, leisure activities, ranging from $ 120 per month.
For admission, it is important to successfully pass the exams and provide a package of documents, including a school certificate or a diploma of previous higher education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.