The Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics is a leading university in this industry in Belarus, occupies a worthy place in the CIS countries. The university diploma is well appreciated by employers and gives graduates a lot of opportunities.
Education is possible at 9 faculties in 37 specialties, there is a military department. Talented students receive scholarship support, there are exchange programs with international partners. University staff and students participate in research in the field of:
The teaching process is carried out by 800 teachers, 500 of whom have the degree of candidate or doctor of sciences. In addition to research, students participate in international conferences, receive grants for a number of important developments. The number of applications from employers is 1.5 times higher than the number of graduates.
After completing the main course, you will receive a diploma with which you can start a career in a large company in Belarus, Russia and other countries.
For foreign and nonresident students, 4 dormitories are opened with a modern renovation - there are lounges, buffets on their territory. Also, canteens and cafes are open in educational buildings - meals in them are cheaper than in urban institutions.
On the territory of the university there is a huge sports center and several sites - their total area exceeds 10,400 square meters, students engage in 40 sports sections. In summer, preferential trips to the health camp are provided. Students also organize interest clubs.
The university has 8 research centers, 37 laboratories, 15 computer labs, a library, and a video conferencing center. On the territory of the university there is fast Internet, to which more than 4 thousand computers are connected in classrooms and in the reading room of the library.
All academic years in BSUIR are divided into 2 semesters, at the end of each of them an examination session is held. Additional costs will range from $ 284 per month: expenses for accommodation, meals, mobile communications, transportation and leisure activities.
There are no special requirements for applicants: the main attention is paid to pre-university training and grades in the school certificate.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.