Belarusian State Transport University is one of the leading in the country and offers a wide range of specialties to citizens of Belarus and foreigners - representatives of many countries study at the university, an atmosphere of comfort and goodwill reigns.
Education is possible at 7 faculties:
Some educational programs are conducted both in full-time and part-time. Studying at BelGUT, students will receive:
The first step allows you to get a diploma and start a career in hundreds of enterprises both in Belarus and in other Russian-speaking countries.
A dormitory is located on the territory of the university: comfortable rooms with modern renovation are available for nonresident and foreign students. You can eat in any cafe in the city, as well as in an inexpensive buffet at the university.
Much attention is paid to the extracurricular life of students. On the campus there are sports fields, there is a large pool. Students also organize dozens of interest clubs, perform on the student stage, come up with numbers, take part in KVN - they not only learn, but also comprehensively develop as individuals.
Educational buildings, a number of research centers and a large library are part of the university equipment, but the main pride is the only railway transportation test center in Belarus.
As in other universities of the country, the academic year in BelSUT is divided into 2 semesters: autumn and spring, after each passes an examination week (session). Additional costs associated with renting a separate apartment will range from $ 279 to $ 590 per month, depending on the remoteness of the apartment from the city center, repairs and other factors.
Admission to the Belarusian State University of Transport - according to the results of exams. The previous achievements of applicants, their school certificate, the presence of diplomas and victories at the Olympiads are taken into account.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.