Gift University (GU) was founded in 2002 and is a private higher education institution in Pakistan. The university has 4 schools:
Each of which is equipped with specialized facilities that add practical experience to the proposed academic program.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
At the end of the MBA program, graduates continue their careers in business, in government and non-profit organizations as successful entrepreneurs, based on the deep knowledge and practical experience gained in the course of training.
Students who successfully complete the GU MBA program are able to:
The university provides separate male and female dormitories equipped with modern amenities: laundry, kitchen, TV rooms, dining room and shared rooms.
Extra-curricular activities are regularly held at the university to help students develop their creative potential:
The material and technical base of the educational institution includes:
The GU has a two-semester school year.
To enter the university you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.