Ganja State University was founded in 1939 as a two-year teacher training institute. Currently, the educational institution is considered one of the leading in the country - training is conducted in 21 specialties at 8 faculties.
The educational institution has an active foreign policy and is a member of the Tempus program, due to which lectures, seminars and conferences with the participation of teachers of European universities are regularly held at the State University. Participation in the Erasmus-Mundus program expanded the university's capabilities in the European scientific field: publications of the works of Azerbaijani students in universities of Italy, France, Bulgaria, the Netherlands, Georgia, Greece and others became available.
The Institute of Retraining in the following specialties operates on the basis of Ganja State University:
The university has a modern material and technical base. For students there are sports halls, a dining room, a dormitory, computer classes and scientific laboratories with modern equipment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.