Azerbaijan State University of Culture & Art (ADMIU) was founded in 1945 and is the highest state educational institution of culture and arts of Azerbaijan. ADMIU is the country's oldest university that trains talented specialists in many areas of art and highly qualified personnel in the field of humanities, management and public relations for cultural and art institutions. The institution has 24 departments in 5 faculties:
ADMIU is a member of international networks of university cooperation - the Association of Caucasian Universities, the European League of Art Institutions (ELIA) - and is included in the TOP-30 of the best universities in the country, ranking 23rd in the ranking.
The undergraduate programs of ADMIU are implemented in the following areas:
The curriculum of the ADMIU Master's program is implemented in the following areas:
ADMIU doctoral study programs are implemented in the following areas:
The main building of the university is located in the capital of Azerbaijan - Baku.
The material and technical base of the university includes:
The academic year at the university consists of two semesters and begins in September.
To enter the university you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.