Azerbaijan Technical University is a state non-profit university in Azerbaijan.
The teaching staff includes 700 highly qualified specialists. The university regularly participates in international exchange programs and collaborates with universities around the world.
Students are offered training in 15 specialties: radio engineering, power electronics, optical communication equipment and physics, radio communications and television, and others.
Students can live in a private room in a shared apartment or rent their own accommodation. The cost of living is from $ 79 to $ 256 per month.
Students can eat both at home and in various institutions in the city center, near the house or university. The cost of food is about $ 180 per month.
The university has its own library, classrooms are equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for the learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 semesters.
Additional costs for transport, communications, electricity, sports, recreation and other personal needs are approximately $ 200 per month.
For admission to university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education, pass the entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.