Azerbaijan Medical University is the first and leading medical university in the country: much attention is paid to preparing students, teachers are carefully selected - most of them are candidates and doctors of sciences.
On the territory of the university, research is being conducted in the field of medicine and dentistry. The university cooperates with foreign partners, offering students exchange programs with universities in Europe, Asia, America.
A university diploma is valued by employers in Azerbaijan, Russia and many other countries.
Programs are available for foreign students at 3 faculties: pharmaceutical, dental and medical.
The choice of programs is very wide, the most prestigious are: neurosurgery, cardiovascular, general and pediatric surgery - the diploma gives the right to work in almost any clinic in the world.
For foreign students, several accommodation options:
Students can eat in a cozy cafe located on the territory of the university - there are hearty lunches, a good selection of menus and low prices.
Baku is a beautiful city that can offer students exciting excursions outside of school hours. Students organize themselves in interest clubs, come up with various contests, performances, there are a number of sports sections for lovers of a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to classrooms, the university has a number of research centers and laboratories, a large library, a modern computer class with Internet access, sports grounds and gyms to maintain a healthy body.
University programs are divided into semesters, after each passes an examination week. Additional financial expenses of the student will range from $ 145 per month (for food, mobile communications, utilities, leisure and transportation).
Entrance exams and a document on past education are the main requirements for entering a university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.