The only foreign private institution in Baku (Azerbaijan) is Qafqaz University (QU). The institution of higher education was founded in 1993. The mission of the Caucasus University is to provide students with education according to international standards and to stimulate them to reach new heights with enthusiasm.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Despite such a short functioning, the school already takes high positions in the ranking of the best institutions in the country and the world. In Azerbaijan, the Caucasus University it is in the 3rd place.
The main campus of the Caucasus University is geographically located in the suburbs of Baku. At its base there is a sports complex, playgrounds, shops, canteens. Foreign citizens are offered a comfortable furnished hostel. Also, the university has a student's own library. The football team of the institution has high achievements in the national championships.
Qafqaz University is a member of associations such as the Black Sea Universities Network and the International Association of Universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.