At Baku State University, the level of education meets all cutting-edge criteria. The beginning of the activity of Baku State University (BSU) on teaching students is connected with the beginning of the 20th century. Back in 1919, the university received its first students in its walls. The central buildings of the university are located in the capital of Azerbaijan - in the city of Baku.
Baku State University has high rates in the national and international rankings, based on the excellent quality of teaching and the professional achievements of graduates. Such criteria allow Baku State University to consistently occupy the top ranks of the first five percent of the world list of the most elite universities. At the same time, BSU always occupies a worthy place among the most popular universities in Azerbaijan.
A BSU graduate can look to the future with confidence, because his diploma is always in demand by employers in the country and the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Baku State University has average size. At the same time, 19,000 students in various faculties receive education at the university. A certain number of foreign youth each year aspire to become BSU students. Currently, about 4% of guests from abroad receive specialties here. Teaching theoretical disciplines is engaged in a staff of specialists in the amount of 1,400 units. Based on partnerships, the university offers its contingent attractive international student exchange programs. Information on the details of the existence of this educational institution is available on the web pages of the communities associated with the official BSU website.
Modern literature and periodicals in their own scientific library help students to prepare well for lectures and seminars. There has long been the possibility of obtaining the necessary resources in electronic form. The student community is provided with a modern hostel and the opportunity to practice your favorite sport.
The university is a member of such a prestigious academic network as EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.