Baku Slavic University (Baku Slavic University, BSU) was founded in 2000 and is the highest state educational institution in Azerbaijan. The university is among the top 20 best universities in the country and occupies 13th position in the ranking.
BSU is a member of many associations:
Bachelor's study programs are implemented at 6 major faculties of the university and allow you to master the profession: teacher, philologist, translator, journalist. BSU has developed the study of international relations and regional studies.
Studying in a magistracy implies studying the following subjects: pedagogy of a higher school, a foreign language, psychology + specialized subjects within the chosen scientific specialty. For undergraduates, there are two types of practice: scientific and pedagogical and research. At the end of the program, the student must write a research paper (master's thesis), which must be reviewed and defended by the Specialized Academic Council.
BSU provides the opportunity to live in a dormitory in a residential area 20 minutes drive from the university. Each room is equipped with a balcony, a bathroom, a heating system, free Wi-Fi. On the floor there is a kitchen, laundry, reading room, computer room.
The university campus with its own extensive library is located in the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku.
The academic year at the university consists of two semesters.
To enter the Baku Slavic University, you must pass exams and meet the requirements of the university.
Local citizens must submit the following documents:
Foreign citizens must provide:
All copies of documents must be notarized and translated into Azerbaijani in the territory of Azerbaijan.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.