Firat University is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Turkey since the beginning of the distant 1975. Currently, the main university building is located in Elazig.
Firat University is a fairly large Turkish university, which annually holds up to 24,000 students. The teaching staff of the institution is more than 2000 teachers of the highest category. More detailed information about the activities of the university and the conditions of admission is contained on the official website, as well as on the social network Linkedin.
To specify information about the educational program international students can visit the official site or contact to SMAPSE manager.
This is a Turkish University, which is among the top 30 universities in the country. In addition, this university is listed in the TOP universities around the world.
While studying at university, students can use literature from a large scientific library. Also, foreign students can count on housing in a dormitory. The university is included into authoritative groups and associations, such as: European University Association (EUA) and other similar.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.