Description of Atatürk University
Atatürk University is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since 1957 in Turkey. University students have a small campus in the city of Erzurum.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Atatürk University
Facilities and equipment at Atatürk University
Atatürk University can be considered a large educational institution with more than 45000 students. The professional structure of the university is represented by more than 2900 teachers. The school actively participates in international programs aimed at the academic exchange of students and teachers between universities.
As part of the studying, all students have the right to use literature from the large university library. Students can live in a campus dormitory. The University takes part in authoritative scientific groups and associations.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the ranks of university students, each applicant is obliged to provide documents on exams previously passed at the place of study, on their past performance. Each academic year at Ataturk University is traditionally divided into two parts - classical semesters.
Education at the university costs about $ 500 per semester.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Atatürk University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.