Ankara University is a Turkish higher education institution with a prestigious level of education. Ankara University (AU) also has state ownership. The beginning of the academic activity of the institution is counted from 1946. The central campus of this educational institution is located in the capital city of Ankara, after whose name the university is named.
Applicants entering the faculties of Ankara University are attracted to the fact of its permanent presence among 5% of the world's best educational institutions. At the same time, we should not forget that, according to the evaluation of independent international expertise, the University of Ankara now occupies the 9th place in the national academic ranking.
All these parameters allow a graduate of the university to look confidently into the future and be confident in getting a decent job in prestigious companies. Employers know the excellent reputation of the university and appreciate its diploma.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Ankara University has a large size. Within its walls, disciplines in all areas are studied annually by 65,000 students. The opportunity to study in such a prestigious university and have foreign citizens. The number of guests from abroad who study at different faculties of Ankara University varies every year, but on average is 4%. The teaching staff reaches 3,000 specialists. Most often these are qualified foreign personnel with advanced degrees. International student exchange programs are provided by almost every faculty. Details are specified on the social networking pages associated with this institution of higher education.
In the university library, scientific literature and periodicals are provided for the free use of students. Comfortable hostel is waiting for its guests.
AU is a member of the prestigious group EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION. Also established strong links with OPEN COURSEWARE CONSORTIUM.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.