Sakarya University (SAU) is a public higher education institution in Turkey that first opened in the 1970s. The university currently has its own urban campus in the city of Adapazarı.
Over the past years, the university has been ranked among the list of TOP-30 leading universities in the country, and also with an enviable stability is in the TOP of the best at the global level.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution, where more than 45,000 people are studied annually. The teaching staff of the university is more than 400 teachers.
As part of their studies at a higher educational institution, students can use literature from a large scientific library. The university is considered a member of the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.