Cambridge is an excellent university for education and skills development. Cambridge is considered the richest, most popular and oldest university in England, a large number of students from all over the world annually send applications for studying in a top university.
However, studying in Cambridge is quite expensive. The specific amount depends on several factors - primarily on the direction (chosen specialty) and the degree that will be awarded to the student. In addition to paying the cost of the course, you must pay for compulsory college membership - about 2500 £ / year, as well as accommodation - about 9000-11 000 £ / year.
- Bachelor's degree for foreign students will cost an average of £24,000-£34,000/year
- Master's degree for foreign students – from 25 000£/year
- Doctoral studies – from 30 000 £/year (average value – 40 000£/year).
Examples of programs with prices (per year)
- Bachelor's degree – Linguistics = 29 000£
- Bachelor 'Math Research = £33,000
- Bachelor 'Music and Arts ' £39,000
- Master's degree – Architecture = 37 000£
- Master's degree - Finance = 45 000£
- Master's degree – Biology = 43 000£
- Doctoral studies – Chemistry = 43 000£
- Doctoral studies – Psychology = £41,000.
Also at the University of Cambridge there are additional programs, courses and summer programs:
- Preparation for master's degree – from 9500£/semester
- Summer courses – from 700£/week
- CAE Preparation – £335/week
- IELTS Preparation – £250/week
- FCE Preparation – £300/week
- General English course – from 180£/week.
In Cambridge, it is easy to find a linguistic course for learning English – the choice is huge! Programs are conducted on:
- General English Course
- Academic English
- Business English
- English for work
- Preparation for exams.
Examples of educational institutions in Cambridge
- Abbey College Cambridge – from £9000/term
- Studio Cambridge – from £250/week
- Cambridge University Summer Camp – from 6900£/3 weeks.
- Meals – from 100-120£/month
- Bills – from 40£
- Transport – from 40£/month
- Cellular and internet – from £20/month
- Consumables for study - books, notebooks, paper, printer cartridges, notebooks and pens - 25-30 £ / month.