Duy Tan University
Description of Duy Tan University
- Established: 1994
- Location: Da Nang, Vietnam
- Number of students: 20,000
- Language of instruction: Vietnamese, English
- Type of institution: private university.
Duy Tan University was founded in 1994. This is a private institution of higher education that trains specialists in various fields of scientific knowledge, assigns bachelor's and master's degrees, actively participates in the life of the country, and develops research activities in Vietnam.
Today, Duy Tan University has 6 campuses located throughout Vietnam:
- Quang Chung - Da Nang's largest campus
- Nguyen Van Lin - there are two educational buildings: a five-story and a twelve-story
- Phan Tan is a five-story building that is used for rooms for laboratories and research centers
- Hoa Khan
- Hoa Kang.
The institution recognizes the important role of scientific communication with other universities, so today a cooperation agreement has been signed with 50 universities around the world: Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pennsylvania, California State University, Purdue University and others.
During its existence, Duy Tan University became the winner of various prizes and competitions:
- Computer fireworks competition
- Olympiad in mathematics and computer science
- January Star Awards
- National Student Architecture Festival
- Loa Thanh Building and Architecture Tournament
- International Information Security Competition, etc.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Duy Tan University
Accommodation, meals, prices
In each city on the campus there is a hostel, a place in which all students in need are provided. Two- and four-seater accommodation is practiced, the floors are divided into male and female. In the hostels there are:
- Self-study rooms
- Sanitary units
- Medical Assistance Center
- Kitchens on the floors.
Students can purchase meals in the dining room or cook on their own.
- Leading positions in rankings of educational institutions in Vietnam
- Qualified teaching staff
- The possibility of receiving scholarships and grants
- Active international cooperation
- Busy student life
- Large selection of specialties
- Friendly atmosphere among students
- Individual approach to students
- Demand for graduates in the labour market.
Facilities and equipment at Duy Tan University
Duy Tan University has six modern campuses located throughout Da Nang. The educational buildings consist of laboratories, research centers, classrooms and lecture halls, a library, and the university administration is located on a separate campus. All structures are equipped with furniture and appliances, which are regularly updated.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at Duy Tan University begins in September, some master's programs can be started year-round. In addition to the tuition fee, applicants pay a registration fee for submitting documents and medical insurance.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To become a student at Duy Tan University, you must:
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Duy Tan University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.