FPT University was founded in 2006 and is a private non-profit higher education institution in Vietnam. The goal of the university is to train highly qualified specialists in the field of information technology, economics and foreign languages for domestic and world corporations.
The difference in the teaching method of FPT University is in the close connection of the educational institution with business, the preparation of students in accordance with the programs of international technological standards, the study of two or more foreign languages, the teaching of soft skills.
The training courses are developed on the basis of the Association for Computing Machinery-ACM reference program, the experience of leading American schools and software specialists in the field of organization and IT business:
FPT University business management training programs are developed on the basis of educational courses of world famous universities and comply with ACBSP international accreditation standards in the field of business training and administration.
The university offers three undergraduate language programs:
Foundation English is for students who do not speak English at the TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 level.
Students are assigned to levels appropriate to their knowledge through the first entrance test. Students must reach the highest language level before starting the main educational program.
The university provides the opportunity to live in a dormitory on campus.
The educational institution is located in the capital of Vietnam - Hanoi. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The academic year at the university consists of trimesters.
To enter the university, you must pass the entrance exams, provide documents about education and a certificate of proficiency in English (TOEFL (PBT) 550 / TOEFL (iBT) 65 / IELTS 6.0 / equivalent).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.