Thang Long University
Description of Thang Long University
- Established: 1988
- Type: private higher education institution
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Language of instruction: Vietnamese, English.
Thang Long University was founded in 1988 and is a private higher education institution in Vietnam. The university has flexible curricula that are regularly updated in accordance with advanced educational world trends and labor market needs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Thang Long University
Activities Thang Long University
The university has more than 30 interest clubs:
- Foreign languages (English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Sports (basketball, taekwondo, tennis, karate)
- Business skills, etc.
- The university offers international exchange and scholarship programs to its students.
- The educational institution collaborates with educational institutions around the world (France, Canada, Japan, Germany).
Facilities and equipment at Thang Long University
The university is located in the capital of Vietnam - Hanoi. The material and technical base of the university includes:
- Lecture halls
- Online Learning Room
- Modern audio and video equipment
- Classrooms of the English language, equipped with special software that allows using the technical system to improve skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Rooms for independent work
- Computer classes
- Conference hall
- Microbiological laboratory
- The library
- Sound studio
- Sports infrastructure - specialized areas, gym, treadmill
- Student garden.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration Fee (MBA) = 1,000,000VND
- The cost of living in Hanoi = $ 367 -655 $ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you must:
- Education Documents
- Certificate of English Proficiency IELTS 5.5 (Master)
- Entry exams
- 4x6 photo (2 pcs.)
- Interview (Master)
- Resume (master).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Thang Long University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.