Hue University (HU) was founded in 1957 and is the highest public educational institution in Vietnam. The university is responsible for training students at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels, conducts research and applies science and technology in many disciplines, which contributes to the development of the country as a whole: Central Vietnam and the Western Highlands in particular.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The university offers doctoral programs in the following areas:
HU is located in the administrative center of Thuathien Hue province, in the central part of Vietnam, in the city of Hue. University logistics includes:
The school has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, you must submit an application, provide documents about education and pass the entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.