Ho Chi Minh University of Technology (HCMUT) was founded in 1957 and is recognized as the center of excellence among technology universities in Vietnam. The institution maintains an excellent reputation in higher education, promotes intellectual growth, provides a good learning environment, supports and encourages the development of students' potential.
HCMUT currently offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral study programs.
The institution is part of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City.
The university offers programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
• Dates: year-round
• Duration: 2 years.
The MBA-MCI program will help consultants increase their managerial knowledge in accordance with the acquired tools and methods of global consulting companies to more effectively solve client problems. Managers will receive new models and management methods for their own business.
The program was launched as part of a collaboration with the Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (FHNW), which awards the degree.
The university offers doctoral programs in the following areas:
The university provides the opportunity to live in a hostel.
In their free time, students can take part in cultural exchange events, go in for sports, join a team or club, and learn new foreign languages.
In the summer, HCMUT students can volunteer in rural areas, doing practical and useful tasks, such as building roads and bridges, repairing houses, and teaching children to read and write.
HCMUT has two campuses: one located in the inner part of Ho Chi Minh City, and the other in the metropolitan area about 4 km from the city center.
University logistics includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university you need:
Depending on the chosen program, additional requirements may be presented to the applicant.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.