Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) was founded in 1997 and is the highest state educational institution in Vietnam, belonging to the country's General Confederation of Labour.
At 16 faculties of the university, there are 40 educational undergraduate programs, 18 master's programs and 26 doctoral programs are implemented.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers the following joint undergraduate educational programs:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The university offers doctoral programs in the following areas:
The university provides its students with a hostel equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay and study.
The main campus of the university is located in southern Vietnam in the city of Ho Chi Minh City. Others are located in Bao Lok, Nha Trang and Kamau.
The material and technical base of TDTU includes:
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City = $ 375 -674 $ / month.
To enter the university you need:
If the original education documents are not written in Vietnamese or English, they must be translated and notarized.
Applicants who do not have qualifications in English / Vietnamese will be required to attend language courses from 1 semester to 1 year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.