* Hanoi University
Description of Hanoi University
- Founded: 1959
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students: about 17,000
- Rating in Vietnam: 29.
Hanoi University offers bachelor's programs in various languages of the world, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and a number of European languages. It also offers programs in English related to other specializations: business, tourism, applied accounting, economics, science and so on - these programs are borrowed from major foreign universities.
The percentage of foreign students at Hanoi University is 10%, the teaching staff is represented by six hundred specialists with varying degrees. The university has agreements with foreign universities, which allows you to participate in exchange programs. A university diploma is well regarded among major employers around the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hanoi University
Accommodation, meals, prices
Foreign students can live in a hostel or in a rented apartment: the second option will cost from $ 250 per month on the outskirts of Hanoi, from $ 350 per month in the city center. Food in Vietnam is inexpensive, it will take from $ 120 per month.
Activities Hanoi University
All students can join a club of interest, participate in creative numbers, performances. In his free time, you can stroll around Hanoi, get acquainted with local attractions, learn the culture and history of the country.
Facilities and equipment at Hanoi University
Hanoi University has modern facilities and equipment in every classroom. In addition, students are offered sports facilities, a library with a large collection of fiction and scientific literature, computer classes with high-quality Internet access.
Admission dates and extra charges
As in other universities in Vietnam, the entire educational process is divided into semesters: after each comes the examination session and holidays, you can have time to fly home and see relatives. Additional costs range from $ 80 per month: for mobile communications, travel by public transport, leisure.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The university does not have any special requirements: you need to pass an entrance exam and provide a standard set of documents, including a certificate of previous education. The competition in the university is small: no more than 2 applicants for 1 place.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hanoi University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.