Dalian Polytechnic University
Description of Dalian Polytechnic University
Dalian Polytechnic University (大连工业大学 ) is an institution of higher education in China that has been active in scientific research since 1958. Currently, the main building of the university is located in Dalian.
This is a fairly large institution of higher education, which admits up to 21,000 students annually.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Dalian Polytechnic University
This institution of higher education occupies a consistently high position, without leaving the top of the best Chinese universities.
Facilities and equipment at Dalian Polytechnic University
This institution of higher education has a huge library at its disposal. Among other things, the university provides all students and faculty with a developed infrastructure for outdoor activities and sports.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Dalian Polytechnic University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.