Dalian Maritime University (abbreviated 大 连海事 大学) - it is an educational institution of higher education in the state such as the People's Republic, which conducts research and training activities with the distant 1953. The university campus is in the form of a student city and is located in Dalian.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
The institution, with the consistency, is in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best institutions of this type in the PRC.
It is about an average institution of higher education, where about 20,000 people take a course each year. The selection committee accepts applications from local as well as from visitors from around the world. The University conducts close cooperation with other similar institutions at the global level in terms of student exchange. The university is traditionally presented in the social network LinkedIn.
Students have a large library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.