In 1994, Chaoyang University of Technology began its work, abbreviated as CYUT. Chaoyang University of Technology is one of Taiwan’s most famous private universities with a campus on the outskirts of Taichung.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
CYUT consistently ranks among the top 30 educational institutions in the country. But also outside of Taiwan, the university enjoys prestige. He occupies high positions in the world ranking of 5% of the best educational centers of the planet.
CYUT has about 15 thousand students and is a medium-sized educational institution. Due to the international activity of the university, students and teachers can participate in exchange programs.
While receiving an education, a student can use the university library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.