Central South University of Forestry & Technology
Description of Central South University of Forestry & Technology
Central South University of Forestry & Technology (abbreviated CSUFT) or 中南林 业科技大学 is an educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which opened its doors to students and teachers back in 1958. Now the main building of the university is located in Changsha.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Central South University of Forestry & Technology
This institution of higher education is in the list of TOP of the best in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Central South University of Forestry & Technology
Students have at their disposal a huge scientific library. It is also important to consider the fact that the university on campus has all the necessary sports infrastructure and a hostel for foreign students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Central South University of Forestry & Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.