Central Asian University was established in 1997, the founder and first rector - Doctor of Philosophy Aliev Zhumatai Alievich. Today, TsAU is one of the leading institutions of higher education in the Republic of Kazakhstan, has a powerful material and technical base, educational, innovative and scientific research potential. The main goal of the university is to train highly qualified specialists who are in demand on the labor market and are aimed at integration into the global scientific space.
The main areas of work of the Central Asian University:
On the campus there are 3 educational buildings, a student cafe, a sports complex, a twelve-story dormitory, a house for professors and teachers.
To implement the learning process, 8 computer classes work, equipped with 160 computers of the latest generation, and high-speed Internet access works. All 145 classrooms are equipped with projectors, modern equipment.
The educational process is carried out thanks to modular credit technology in an interactive mode through the portal of the university. The library has a fund of 853,000 books, the reading room holds up to 450 people at a time.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.