Capital Normal University (abbreviated as CNU) is a public higher education institution in the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific activities since the beginning of 1954. The main building is located in the city of Beijing on a small urban-type campus.
We are talking about the university, which is the dream of a huge number of students. And it is no coincidence, because CNU annually replenishes the list of leading institutions of this type, entering the TOP-70 of the best universities of the People's Republic of China. University also deservedly replenishes the list of TOP-5 percent among institutions of this type at the international level.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
University is among the rather large, because here every year a course of about 30,000 students takes place. in parallel with local institutions, visiting citizens can also apply. The academic staff of the institution is more than 1500 teachers of the highest category.
University students can use the library and live in a dormitory of a higher education institution. Also, on the territory of Capital Normal University there is everything necessary for maintaining an active sports life in your free time.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.