Capital Medical University (CUMS)
Description of Capital Medical University (CUMS)
Medical University - the highest non-profit state educational institution. This university starts its activities in China. The foundation year is 1960. The student city and its main building is located in Beijing.
This university is traditionally included in the list of popular educational institutions of the country. The reputation of the university is impeccable, as evidenced by the data that the university is annually among the top five leading educational institutions in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Capital Medical University (CUMS)
Facilities and equipment at Capital Medical University (CUMS)
Metropolitan University is a medium-sized educational institution that places at least 15,000 students. Together with Chinese applicants, citizens residing abroad can apply for admission to a medical university.
At the time of graduation, students have the opportunity to use a unique library. Metropolitan University offers each student a sports complex.
Refusal to enroll is often associated with the commission of typical errors, which include incorrectly spelled out forms or characteristics. We are guaranteed to enroll students in educational institutions from all over the country and have the most verified data on all the features of admission to a particular university. We do not doubt the information that needs to be collected before entering, and with us the success of entering a university depends largely on our approach to business.
We care about our customers , not wasting time in empty. After all, no one wants to waste time in vain. We propose to spend it on improving the English language or solving problems that may underlie the entrance exams. We are the official of most educational institutions based abroad, and we also use proven tools for the selection of educational programs and successful admission tactics. We help to eliminate the unrestrained search for information and making mistakes and abrupt actions.
We consider your budget . We offer the most proven educational services with a student’s reduced budget. We work using enrollment and education tactics that promote effective savings on the final cost of education. Drop your doubts and you will open the doors to leading foreign universities from related budgeting sources.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Application for admission to the university is carried out on the basis of past examinations. The academic year at the university is split into two semesters. It is known that the state status of the university allows students to receive material support agreed by the rector of the university.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Capital Medical University (CUMS)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.