1947 was the year of the beginning of the pedagogical and scientific work of the University of California at Los Angeles (California State University Los Angeles). The abbreviated name of the university is SCULA. The central building of the university is located in Los Angeles.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
For many decades, SCULA does not leave five percent of the top universities of the planet.
SCULA is a large university. About 29 thousand students study there. The admission committee receives not only applications from residents of the United States, but also from citizens of other countries. The university has more than 2,500 specialists, among whom there are also foreign ones. For successful students there is a chance to participate in the exchange program and try your hand at another university.
The infrastructure of the university includes educational buildings, a student dormitory and its own library. SCULA is a member of prestigious groups and organizations, including: California State University System, AASCU, and NCAA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.