University of California, Irvine (UCI) is the youngest campus of California State Research University, which is considered to be the most environmentally friendly because it is a vast park, in which students move on bicycles. Founded in 1965, the UCI is the youngest member of the prestigious Association of American Universities: here, in addition to educational buildings, there are several libraries, a dozen sports fields, a variety of snack bars and a botanical garden. The UCI is located in one of the safest and most economically active cities in the world and is the second largest employer of Orange County, contributing $ 5 billion to the local economy each year.
UC Irvine offers a wide range of disciplines and interdisciplinary masters, professional and doctoral programs. You can study at the faculties:
The strongest on campus are areas of biology, criminology, psychology, social sciences. Friendships with research centers, medical institutions allow students to undergo internships, stimulate continuous research
UC Irvine is among the top ten US universities - public and private - in the number of undergraduate applications. A lineup of programs taught by world-class professors that provide guidance and support for future leaders is offered. In total, the university has 90 undergraduate specialties.
The UCI is a center for quality education that fosters scientific research enthusiasm and continuous knowledge expansion. Graduates are ready to become citizens of the world, armed with the tools of analysis, self-expression and cultural understanding necessary for leadership. A total of 68 graduate programs are offered.
Short-term professional training programs with the issuance of a certificate; cost = $ 7500 for tuition and $ 2100 for internship.
On campus for students equipped with 9 residences: bachelor's, masters and students of short-term programs live separately in rooms designed for 1-6 people. There is a common living room, kitchen, laundry room and a bathroom for every couple of apartments; students have a chance to choose their neighbors in the direction of interest. Near the residential area there is a fitness center, a cafe and a basketball court. Cost per year: from $ 5800 to $ 15700.
UC Irvine students participate in more than 500 organizations, clubs and sections, including about fifty fraternities and families in which students spend their free time.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.