Claremont Mckenna College (abbreviated as CMC ) is a non-profit private higher education institution of America that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1946. Currently, the CMC University with its main building and a small campus is located within the boundaries of the small town of Claremont.
This American College is considered a small institution of higher education, where about 2000 students can complete a course each year. Simultaneously with local students, visitors from different countries also apply for places at the university. The faculty of the university is a team of more than 600 academicians and professors. The university takes an active part in various international student and teaching exchange programs. The university is also widely represented on social networks such as Linkedin and Facebook , Youtube and Twitter , as well as Flickr , etc.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This American college is considered to be the best in its category not only in America, but throughout the world, as evidenced by its entry in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
At the disposal of students and teachers library College. Also on the campus there is a cozy hostel, outdoor sports grounds and halls, as well as a park for walking, parking. The educational institution itself is renowned for all its activities within the 568 Group, considered an active member of the Claremont Colleges Association, as well as Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.