The Belarusian State University of Culture and Arts prepares specialists in 26 areas and 15 specializations. The teaching staff is about 400 people, half of which have a scientific degree.
The university has 4 main faculties:
The university has close partnerships with universities in China and several other countries - there are international exchange programs. The Belarusian State University of Culture and Arts is a leading university in this field in Belarus; for many years it has been included in the TOP-20 universities of the country.
Often, graduates are invited to foreign creative groups and groups, including the Chinese partners of the university.
A postgraduate course will allow you to develop your talents even brighter: to participate in research, conferences and prestigious presentations.
The campus has a modern hostel for international students. You can also rent a separate room or apartment in the city: a room costs from $ 117 per month, an apartment - from $ 196 per month. You can eat on campus in an inexpensive cafe.
Most extracurricular activities are related to creativity: students unite in interest clubs, organize performances and competitions, and great concerts. There are also sports facilities to maintain health and fitness. In their free time, students can go on a number of excursions from Minsk to study the history of Belarus.
The university provides education in modern classrooms, offers a large library, a concert hall for performances, a research department, computer classes.
As in other universities of the country, here the academic year is divided into 2 semesters: autumn and spring, in summer - holidays. Additional costs associated with food, mobile communications, transportation, will range from $ 170 per month.
Enrollment is carried out according to the school certificate or other document on previous education. If you wish, it’s easy to do: the percentage of positive answers is about 90%.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.