Beijing Normal University (or Veishida) is one of the best public higher education institutions in China. The Beijing Pedagogical University began to conduct academic activity since 1902. The university campus is located in Beijing.
Вeijing Normal University is one of the top 20 best institutions in China and the world. The educational institution is recognized as one of the best in terms of quality of education and is included in the TOP-200 in the world ranking. Beijing Pedagogical University enjoys well-deserved authority among employers around the world.
The most popular and strongest areas for study are:
1. "Engineering and technology";
3. "Natural sciences";
4. "Life Sciences and Medicine";
5. "Social Sciences and Management".
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Beijing Normal University is one of the largest universities. At the same time, more than 21,000 entrants get knowledge. Entering the university can be both local citizens and foreign residents (their percentage in Beishida is about 8%).
In the pedagogical staff there are more than 1800 specialists. Among them there are foreign professionals who are ready to share their knowledge and experience. The university can be found in Linkedin, where you can find detailed information about student life.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.