Beijing Youth Politics College, 青年 政治 学院 学院 / Běijīng qīngnián zhèngzhì xuéyuàn) has been a state institution for 50 years.
Since 1994, the Institute has started to work with foreign Students from the USA. To date, the Institute trains about 2,000 students from more than 20 countries, such as: America, Great Britain, France, Sweden, Russia, Japan, Egypt and others.
The Chinese language department was founded more than 10 years ago. This faculty has a rich teaching experience, all teachers are highly qualified specialists, postgraduates, doctors of sciences, having a state certificate for the right to teach Chinese to foreigners.
Lessons for foreign students are held in small groups. This allows more time for each student. There are various forms of teaching the Chinese language, which can satisfy the different requirements of students.
Beginning of the spring semester in 2015: February 26, 2015
Tuition fees per semester :
For adults: 3200 USD / 19520 RMB (language courses Chinese language, accommodation in the hostel of the institute, visa support, medical insurance, medical commission, visa fees)
For minors: 3590 USD / 21899 RMB (Chinese language courses, accommodation in the hostel of the institute, visa support, medical insurance, medical commission, visa fees, guardianship, returnable deposit 100 USD)[ 999.10] * underage students pay guardianship and a refundable deposit
Residence: The hostel for international students is located on the campus of the Institute. Students are offered 3-bed rooms for accommodation of the hotel type, equipped with all necessary furniture, the room has a TV, refrigerator, air conditioning, shower and bathroom. The room has internet for a fee. On each floor of the hostel there is a common kitchen, if desired, students can cook themselves. In the hostel there are washing machines for common use.
Dining in the dining room, Chinese food and Muslim. The cost of breakfast, lunch and dinner from $ 4 per day.
Beijing Youth Politics College has a sports ground on the campus. The gym is located near the institute.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.