Beijing Institute of Technology
Description of Beijing Institute of Technology
- Founded: 1940
- Location: Beijing, China
- Language of instruction: Chinese, English
- Number of students: about 26,000
- Rating in China: 25.
Beijing institute of technology - one of the leading higher educational institutions in China, regularly takes a place in the TOP-30 universities in the country. The university is known for modern curricula: the most popular areas in engineering, technology and science.
The teaching staff is more than 2100 specialists, including professors and doctors of sciences. Among foreign students there are many Russians and Koreans: the total percentage of foreign students is about 3%. On the basis of the university, scientific centers and laboratories are opened, where research is constantly carried out in various fields. University diploma gives great opportunities to graduates, is appreciated in Asia, Europe and America.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Beijing Institute of Technology
Accommodation, meals, prices
Nonresident and foreign students are provided with a comfortable hostel on the territory of the university. Those who wish to live separately can rent a one-room apartment: in the city center - from $ 841 per month, on the outskirts of Beijing - from $ 464 per month. Renting a room in an apartment will cost from $ 361 per month.
Students can eat at the university’s café: it’s cheaper than in the city’s institutions, so it will cost $ 147 a month to eat.
Activities Beijing Institute of Technology
Students unite in interest groups, engage in creativity, organize concerts and other events. In their free time, they can visit dozens of attractions in Beijing, get acquainted with the culture, history and customs of China.
Facilities and equipment at Beijing Institute of Technology
Beijing institute of technology is a university, the equipment of which can be envied by almost any other university: modern classrooms with the necessary equipment, research centers, sports grounds and gyms, a library, computer classes and so on.
Admission dates and extra charges
The entire educational process is divided into semesters. Additional costs associated with city transport, mobile communications, leisure and recreation, will range from $ 120 per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
As in most universities in China, the basic requirements are related to the presence of a document on previous education and passing exams for the chosen specialization.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Beijing Institute of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.