BAS University is an educational center that was opened in 2009. Today, it is the only educational institution in Kazakhstan that provides preparation of personnel in the field of information technology, security, business applications, management, application development and project management.
The educational center has been recognized by partners:
Among the graduates of BAS University, employees of such companies as Sberbank, Kazakhtelecom, the Ministry of Defense, the National Security Committee, Kazteleradio, the National Center for Public Administration Human Resources, National Information Technologies, and the Unified Securities Registrar.
Courses last from 2 to 5 days, during which students learn theory and practice practical skills. Education is conducted in IT areas:
Another specialization is business preparation:
BAS University is located in the business center. The school is equipped with four computer labs, VUE and Prometric test centers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.