Baku University of Business was opened in 1993. The educational institution is private, it trains qualified personnel in the field of business and economics. The main reason for creating a university of this orientation is the transition to a market economy, the lack of specialists with a new way of thinking.
The educational institution is accredited and received a license from the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, which gives it the right to assign bachelor and master degrees. The learning process is carried out at 2 faculties, 8 departments and 18 specialties.
The main goal of the training is to create the conditions for the development of the intellectual and creative qualities of each student. For each specialty, training, seminars and research and production practice are conducted.
The mission of Baku University of Business is to train highly qualified personnel capable of playing a key role in the development of a market economy and entrepreneurship in Azerbaijan and beyond.
Through the efforts of students and teachers, the economic journal “Audit” is published, which anyone can send an article to.
For the convenience of students, there are two types of libraries: regular and electronic.
The library covers an area of 350 sq.m. Her fund includes books in Russian, Azerbaijani, English and other languages, periodicals, teaching aids and textbooks, dictionaries, materials on electronic media.
Each student has access to the online library by identification number. The main goal is to provide access to knowledge at a time when the regular library is closed.
In the building of the educational building there is a sports hall, outside - a sports complex. All conditions are created for playing football, volleyball, basketball, tennis and table tennis, kickboxing, arm wrestling.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.